13 November 2011

Saving special texts. Lock, ya lock.

I put my head on boo. I try to tell myself that I'm strong, ya I'm strong. Seriously, I need more time to be okay, to be strong like you did. I miss you. Keep looking at your text. Our memories still be here with me. It's hurt me enough. Idk why. But it's not easy. Why you'd to leave? I don't need your money. I just need you to gives me long hugs, cuddle with me and will say 'I love you' every second of the day and remind me how much I mean to you. That's all. Am I not good enough fr the smallest request? Huh?

I always felt like crying, and sometimes the tears were hard to stop. My couze always say " A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter what happens." And ya baby, you already make me down here. I didn't expect that he will leaved. What is happening to this world now? Why you're so cruel? Why why why? Know what? I can't put into word how much I actually miss you right now. Just your pictures and your songs can make me feel calm, even for awhile. For awhile ya for awhile.

I want to stop dissapointing myself, like seriously. But I dont know how. I just hate to being senstitive. I wish my heart was made of stone. Ya, truely that I'm already lost now. Lost lost forever lost. To be honest, you're the only one I've ever spent this much time and effort on. And last? Nahh, you hurt me. Big claps! Ya I know that I'm not slutty like her, I'm not sexy like her, I'm not cool like her, ya I'm not perfect that perfect! Am I right? You're so heartlesss. But you're much special. Untill now *sigh*

Do you remember the first time we met each other? Purple shirt and you purple sweater? Even that time shy to say a words to each other? That was the wonderful day for me. You light my world like nobody else. Haihh. Before, we used to talk for hours but now? Can't you see how bad I feel? That just ruined my whole day. And I'm not okay. How could you! I hate you, seriously hate to the max! This time I just feel how good if I never meet you so I couldn't have gotten hurt like this. I'm so tired of feeling everything.

Everything happens for a reason. Ya I know that. People easy come and easy to go. For me, a guy like you impossible to find. Ya, it's true. Honestly, you turned out to be the best thing I ever had. Yes, you're so special for me. I'll never find someone like you. You're in my hearts, in my minds, always. Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true. Even at last its stop. Forever. Please let our memories stay with me. It's okay. Even memory, I'm okay with that and I'm okay.

- AWAK
Please jaga diri, jangan nakal. Jaga makan ok? Jaga kesihatan biar tak sakit kepala. Jangan selalu skip school. Hihi. Idk nak taip ape act. Sedih sebab ni last post fr you tapi its okay. Hope awak okay je kan? Jaga family tu baikbaik. Remember semuanya okay? Belajar rajin rajin. K i cant taip anymore. Its killing me, deeply. Please stay smile if you read all this. Can you? Naaahh thank you :') Goodbye loveee ....
• Once you read it, You Wont Regret It •