21 March 2012

Hello world, how are ya? :)
--> Long time, and no update.....

Here I am to update and make all my dreams come true. I'm happy with my life now. No kidding bro! Already have a new one and only, he is Muhammad Fariq! He is one of my schoolmates dulu. Power tak? Tak jauh, dekat je pulek tuu. Hehehehewww!! I just cant believe that finally he found me when no one else looking. well sayang, how did you know where I would be? :p Hahahahhahahha!! *peaceeeeee (Y)

Honestly, you broke through all my confusion, the up's and the down's and you still didn't leave. thanks for everything that you have done for me, and us. this is so different, you're so different. finally I've realized what I deserve and it's not what I had before. thanks sayang, much thanks :') even we're in a long distance relationships, seeing you trough the skypes enough to makes my day. no lie honey, no lie!

I will update later,
thanks yaa :))


• Once you read it, You Wont Regret It •